Monday, September 30, 2013

Days 5-7

    Well fuck, I havent done very well these past few days, probably 1300-1700 each day, including today. Endless soup and salad at dennys is my downfall I swear.

     I'll check my weight tomorrow, can't bare to today :( had a good weekend with my sweet baby though :) we got the catan card game and played all night. Haha makes me feel like such a nerd to do things like that but it's just so fun.

    I wish the rain would stop so I could go outside and exercise, I'm just using a calorie defect for losing weight right now, can't do that for too long or I'll look bad at my ultimate goal weight of 99 pounds. Should be fine to do it to my first goal weight of 120 though, maybe to 115.

    Gotta study for my GED now, gotta take it in the up up coming month and gotta pass it, only because I don't have the time or money to retest in any subject.

Goodbye and have a good day whomever is taking the time to read my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment