Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Day 1


Day 1:

Not too bad today, not to bad. I ate 898 Calories, so a bit under my 1000 calorie limit i gave myself today. I'm trying to slowly decrease my calorie intake to anywhere from 500 to 700. I'll get there,it's not to hard eating 1000 everyday :)

Couldn't exercise today because of this terrible Washington weather. Uhg, it's so depressing. I can't stand the weather when it's fall or winter here, it makes me so sad and it means I can't ride my bike to my boyfriends. He's the only thing that can make new feel better when the weather is being like this.

Found a great way to make a pumpkin latte at home so I won't spend a fortune and I think one of those will defiantly cheer me up with this bad weather. So not diet friendly but I love drinking my calories instead of eating them, it keeps many tummy so so flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment