Wednesday, September 25, 2013

day 2 part 1

121.5!!!!

     It must have been the water weight coming off from it being my time of the month the passed few days(Sorry guys, make sure to tell me if that's too personal!) But I'm at my lowest weight ever, or at least since i was like 12 :p I wish i could celebrate and be happy about it but I dont think I can until im underweight, not too far off only 1.5 pounds to go. Weird I can still look so bad so close to being underweight. Oh well I'll get there soon enough :)

     Now for the pumpkin spice latte I make at home, I figured out the way I make it has 85 calories mostly from the milk, i really gotta get almond milk again it was soooo low on calories. But anyhow it go's like this: 

1/2 cup milk
1 table spoon pumpkin pie filling
1 teaspoon cinnamon
A splash of vanilla

Just stir, heat and pour over your coffee, kind of like it were creamer.

Alrighty you guys thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment